Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Multi Function Meter
- Item # 4KY65
- Mfr. Model # MFM300
- UNSPSC # 41113630
- Catalog Page # 850
- Shipping Weight 4.4 lbs.
- ItemMulti Function Meter
- Number of Inputs3 Temperature Inputs and 2 Universal Inputs
- Temp. Range-58 to 300 F/-50 to 150 C
- Pressure Range500 or 1000 PSI Depending on Sensor Used
- Relative Humidity Range0 to 99%
- Velocity Ranges100 to 6000 FPM, 0.5 to 30 MPS
- Ambient Temp. Range32 to 120 F/-27.8 to 48.9C, 10 to 90% Relative Humidity Non-Condensing
- Auto Power OffYes
- Power Supply4 AA Alkaline Batteries
- IncludesGeneral Purpose Puncture Probe, Pipe Strap Probe, Hard Carrying Case With Accessory Compartments and Removable Shoulder Strap, Batteries, and Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length2 Year Warranty
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.