Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Incubator CO2 Sensor, 0 to 20 per, RF, NIST
- Item # 36T299
- Mfr. Model # 10204G
- UNSPSC # 41114410
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.0 lbs.
- ItemIncubator CO2 Sensor
- Communication Method900 MHz RF
- Temp. Range (F)-4 Degrees to 140 Degrees
- Temp. Range (C)-20 Degrees to 60 Degrees
- Relative Humidity Range0% to 100%
- CO2 Range0 to 20%
- Power Source100 to 240VAC, 50 to 60 Hz
- For Use WithTempTrak Wireless Monitoring Solution
- Calibration CertificateNIST
- IncludesCertificate of Calibration
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.