Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Digital Pocket Thermometer, 2-3/4 In. L
- Item # 5WX81
- Mfr. Model # DPP400W
- UNSPSC # 41112213
- Catalog Page # 837
- Shipping Weight 0.1 lbs.
- ItemDigital Pocket Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F)-40 to 392 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C)-40 to 200 Degrees C
- Stem Length2-3/4"
- Accuracy+/-2 Degrees F From 14 Degrees to 212 Degrees F, +/-3 Degrees C From -10 Degrees to 100 Degrees C
- StandardsNSF, CE, WEEE, RoHS
- Battery Type1.5V Silver Oxide Button Cell
- Resolution0.1 Degrees to 1.0 Degrees F, 0.1 Degrees C
- Display3 Digit LCD
- Stem MaterialStainless Steel
- Case MaterialABS Plastic
- FeaturesIPX7 Waterproof Rating, Less Than 6 sec. Response Time
- Auto Power OffYes
- Data HoldYes
- IncludesPocket Clip
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthLifetime
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thanks for using Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.