Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Digital Pocket Thermometer, 4-3/4 In. L
- Item # 5CVN6
- Mfr. Model # DPS300-01-8
- UNSPSC # 41112213
- Catalog Page # 921
- Shipping Weight 0.09 lbs.
- ItemDigital Pocket Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F)-40 to 302 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C)-40 to 150 Degrees C
- Stem Length4-3/4"
- Accuracy+/-2 Degrees F or +/-1 Degrees C
- Battery Type1.5V Silver Oxide
- Resolution0.1 Degrees
- Dial Size1-13/16"
- Display3 Digit LCD
- Stem Material304 Stainless Steel
- Case MaterialABS Plastic
- Features180 Degrees Swivel Head, Degrees Fahrenheit or Degrees Celsius Button and On/Off Button
- IncludesPocket Clip, Plastic Sheath, Battery, Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is manufactured or supplied by a minority, woman or disadvantaged business.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.