Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- TypeUS - Region 1
- Subject MatterArc Flash Safety
- System RequirementsUS Region 1 DVD Player - DVD-ROM Drive
- Time15 min.
- Number of Pages0
- ProvidesThis Course Introduces The Dangers of Arc Flash and Presents Common Methods for Preventing and Protecting Against Those Dangers. It's Based Primarily On The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 70E(R) "Standard for Electrical Safety In The Workplace," Which is The Recognized Industry Resource In The United States for Best Electrical Work Practices.
- Regulations CoveredBased Primarily on the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 70E(R) "Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace,"
- MaterialVideo and Downloadable / Printable Tests, Answer Guides, and Completion Certificates
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.