Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Temperature Controller with Alarm, SPST
- Item # 6CJN1
- Mfr. Model # TCA-9102D-LV
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4210
- Shipping Weight 0.95 lbs.
- ItemTemperature Controller
- Switch TypeSPST
- Switch ActionOpen/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches2
- Control Range-40 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
- Differential+/- 30 Degrees F
- Overall Length6"
- Temp. Sensitivity+/- 2 Degrees F
- Sensor TypePTC
- Sensing Bulb Dia.1/4"
- Sensing Bulb Length4"
- For Use WithHeating, Cooling, Refrigeration
- Display TypeLED
- Enclosure TypeNEMA 1
- Input Voltage12/24VAC and 24VDC
- Voltage Range11 to 27VAC and 24 to 26VDC
- Switch Ratings @ 120VDC20A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V5A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC5A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V15A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V15A
- Full Load Amps5A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V20A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V20A
- Pilot Duty Contacts (VA)720VA at 240V, 600VA at 120V
- Mounting LocationWall
- Number of Relay Inputs2
- Number of Relay Outputs2
- Number of Stages2
- IncludesSensor with 72" Cable
- Agency ComplianceUL
- FeaturesTemperature Alarm
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.