Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Temperature Alarm, -50 to 300F
- Item # 6CJL8
- Mfr. Model # TA-900
- UNSPSC # 41113606
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.0 lbs.
- Item Temperature Alarm
- Temp. Range -50 Degrees to 300 Degrees F
- Probe Length 2-1/4"
- Cord Length 36"
- Power Source 120VAC
- Indication Calls Up to 3 Phone Numbers, Audible Alarm and Contact Closure Alarm Relay Output
- Includes Power Adaptor ,Phone Cord, Sensor Wire
- Time Delay 0 or 45 Min.
- Contact Rating 4A @ 120VAC
- Alarm Setting Activate on Temp Rise or Fall
- Features Remote Programming, Alarm Relay Output, Battery Backup (Batteries Not Included), Cord Length May Be Extended to 100 Ft. Using Additional Wire
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.