Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Digital Therm, Time/Date Max/Min Memory
- Item # 6KEA2
- Mfr. Model # 4105
- UNSPSC # 41112220
- Catalog Page # 741
- Shipping Weight 0.2 lbs.
- Item Digital Thermometer
- Application Accurately Monitor Temperatures in Refrigerators, Freezers, and Incubators
- Temp. Range (C) -40 Degrees to 80 Degrees
- Temp. Range (F) -40 Degrees to 176 Degrees
- Memory Min/Max
- Alarm No
- Probe Style Bullet
- Temp. Accuracy (C) +/-1.5 Degrees
- Temp. Accuracy (F) +/-3 Degrees
- Temp. Resolution (C) 0.1 Degrees
- Temp. Resolution (F) 0.1 Degrees
- Celsius Switchable Yes
- Mounting Magnetic Strips, Hook and Loop Tape, or Flip-open Stand
- Cord Length 6 ft.
- Digit Size 3/8"
- Battery Type AAA Alkaline
- Display LCD
- Height 3-1/2"
- Width 3-1/2"
- Depth 1"
- Case Material ABS
- Calibration Certificate NIST Traceable(R)
- Standards ISO 17025 A2LA Accredited Calibration Laboratory
- Features Time and Date of Min/Max Memory
- Includes Traceable(R) Certification
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.