Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemThermistor Thermometer
- Temp. Range (F)-58 Degrees to 572 Degrees F
- Temp. Range (C)-50 Degrees to 300 Degrees C
- Temp. Accuracy+/-0.5 Degrees C (At Tested Points) or +/-1 Degrees C (From -20 Degrees to 100 Degrees C)
- Probe ConnectorBuilt In
- Resolution0.1 Degrees
- FeaturesUnit is Waterproof and Shockproof In Drop Tests Up to 5 ft.
- Battery Type1.5V Silver Oxide
- StandardsISO 17025 A2LA Accredited Calibration Laboratory
- Calibration CertificateNIST
- IncludesTraceable(R) Certification
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.