Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPortable Tool Box
- MaterialHigh Density Structural Foam
- Overall Width37"
- Overall Depth21"
- Overall Height20"
- Number of Pieces1
- Storage Capacity12,274 cu. in.
- Load Rating250 lb.
- Number of Drawers0
- Drawer SlidesNone
- Number of Trays0
- Inside Width31-5/8"
- Inside Depth16-1/2"
- Inside Height18-1/2"
- Locking SystemMolded-In Lockable Hasp
- Number of Handles2
- Handle DesignMolded-in Side Grip
- FeaturesMulti-purpose Contico Extreme Pro Tuffbin(R) storage box , Molded In Hasps for Padlocks, Metal Hinge Pins, Tactical Gear Box of Choice for the US Military. This heavy-duty locker utilizes rustproof structural foam construction, which produces a product with a disproportionately stronger strength to weight ratio over steel.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.