Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Portable Tool Box, 35 In. W, 14 In. D
- Item # 1DZE9
- Mfr. Model # 3514NLBK
- UNSPSC # 24112003
- Catalog Page # 1065
- Shipping Weight 13.96 lbs.
- ItemPortable Tool Box
- MaterialHigh Density Structural Foam
- Overall Width35"
- Overall Depth15-1/2"
- Overall Height14"
- Number of Pieces1
- Storage Capacity4,135 cu. in.
- Load Rating75 lb.
- Number of Drawers0
- Drawer SlidesNone
- Number of Trays0
- Inside Width30-1/4"
- Inside Depth9-1/2"
- Inside Height12-1/4"
- Locking SystemMolded-In Lockable Hasp
- Number of Handles2
- Handle DesignMolded-in Side Grip
- FeaturesIdeal for SUVs and Small Trucks, Top Lid Organization Compartments and (2) Recessed Beverage Holders, Molded In Hasps for Padlocks, Metal Hinge Pins for added security. Utilizes structural foam construction, which produces a rustproof product with a disproportionately stronger strength to weight ratio over steel. Cargo hitch ready!
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.