Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pressure SwitchApplication: Air Compressor, Actuation Type: Diaphragm, Standard Action
- Item # 3EYR9
- Mfr. Model # 11NC2E
- UNSPSC # 39121506
- Catalog Page # 398
- Shipping Weight 0.85 lbs.
- ItemPressure Switch
- ApplicationAir Compressor
- Actuation TypeDiaphragm
- Range25 to 160 psi
- Differential25 to 65 psi
- Contact FormDPST
- Port Type4-Port 1/4" FNPT
- Unloader1/4" Compression
- Factory On/Off Setting105/135 psi
- HP @ 1 Phase - 120V2
- HP @ 1 Phase - 230V3
- Burst Pressure500 psi
- Manual Switch ActionAuto/Off
- AC Contact Rating26A
- NEMA Rating1
- IP Rating54
- Temp. Range-22 Degrees to 257 Degrees F
- Special Features4 kW/4 HP Switching Capacity, 11 Bar/160 psi Maximum Cut-Out Pressure
- StandardsUL Listed, CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Pressure Sensors (793)
- Pressure Switches (715)
- Pressure Controls (656)
- Pressure Control Switches (600)
- Pressure Pump Switches (464)
- Compressor Controls (453)
- Air Compressor Controls (429)
- Compressor Pressure Switches (389)
- Air Compressor Pressure Switches (357)
- Air Pressure Switches (323)
- Water Pressure Switches (281)
- Air Switches (197)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
So long as the Sears Craftsman 15-gallon, Horizontal Air compressor operates at equal to or less than 2 Horse Power (HP) at 115VAC/120VAC, this condor pressure switch should work. Without more details about your desired minimum and maximum pressure settings, or the actual compressor HP rating, I cannot give you a more definitive answer.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.