Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPressure Switch
- ApplicationAir Compressor
- Actuation TypeDiaphragm
- Range20 to 105 psi
- Differential20 to 45 psi
- Contact FormDPST
- Port Type4-Port 1/4" FNPT
- Unloader1/4" Compression
- Factory On/Off Setting80/100 psi
- HP @ 1 Phase - 120V2
- HP @ 1 Phase - 230V3
- Burst Pressure500 psi
- Manual Switch ActionAuto/Off
- AC Contact Rating26A
- NEMA Rating1
- IP Rating54
- Temp. Range-22 Degrees to 257 Degrees F
- Special Features4 kW/4 HP Switching Capacity, 11 Bar/160 psi Maximum Cut-Out Pressure
- StandardsUL Listed, CSA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Pressure Sensors (764)
- Pressure Switches (717)
- Pressure Controls (612)
- Pressure Control Switches (602)
- Pressure Pump Switches (465)
- Compressor Controls (443)
- Air Compressor Controls (419)
- Compressor Pressure Switches (390)
- Air Compressor Pressure Switches (358)
- Air Pressure Switches (322)
- Water Pressure Switches (282)
- Air Switches (197)
- Well Pressure Switches (153)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.