Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pressure Switch, 203 to 3625 psi, Diaphrgm
- Item # 12T111
- Mfr. Model # MDR-F 250HH-S UL
- UNSPSC # 39121506
- Catalog Page # 398
- Shipping Weight 1.39 lbs.
- ItemPressure Switch
- ApplicationIndustrial, Machine Tool and Process Control
- Actuation TypePiston
- Range203 to 3625 psi
- Differential174 to 3450 psi
- Contact FormSPDT
- Port Type1-Port 1/4" FNPT
- Factory On/Off Setting1450/1900 psi
- HP @ 1 Phase - 120V1/2
- HP @ 1 Phase - 230V1/2
- Burst Pressure7250 psi
- Manual Switch ActionAuto/Off/Reset
- AC Contact Rating10A @ 230V
- DC Contact Rating6A @ 12V Pilot Duty
- NEMA Rating1
- IP Rating54
- Temp. Range-40 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- Special FeaturesClear Cover, Pressure Scale, Control Circuit, Burst Pressure Greater than 4X Maximum Operating Pressure
- StandardsCE Certified, cUL and UL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.