Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
6200 Floor Coating Kit, Dunes Tan, 1 gal
- Item # 4VYG6
- Mfr. Model # 251765
- UNSPSC # 31211504
- Catalog Page # 1740
- Catalog Group # H7196
- Shipping Weight 14.58 lbs.
- Item Floor Coating Kit
- Base Type Solvent
- Resin Type Epoxy Mastic
- VOC Content Less Than250g/L
- Size 1 gal.
- Color Dunes Tan
- Finish Semi Gloss
- Coverage 175 to 350 sq. ft./gal.
- Dry Time - Light Traffic 5 hr.
- Dry Time 48 to 72 hr.
- Dry Time Recoat 4 hr.
- Application Temperature 50 to 100 Degrees F
- Application Method Roller
- Surface Concrete
- Exposure Conditions Interior/Exterior
- Standards USDA Acceptable
- Includes Base and Activator
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AK, GU, HI and PR
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.