Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Air Conditioner Condensing Unit, 4 t
- Item # 4EWJ9
- Mfr. Model # RSG1448-1B
- UNSPSC # 40101704
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 233.0 lbs.
- ItemAir Conditioner Condensing Unit
- Nominal Capacity4 t
- Cooling SEER14
- BtuH Cooling48,000
- Liquid Line Size3/8"
- Suction Line Size1-1/8"
- Min. Circuit Amps29
- Max. Fuse Size50
- Precharged WithR-410A for 15 ft. Line Set and Evaporator Coil
- Manufacturers Warranty Length12 yr. Compressor, 6 yr. All Other Parts
- IncludesFull Metal Protective Jacket Over Condensor Coils, Compressor Discharge Muffler, Demand Defrost Control, (3) Service Ports, Vapor, Liquid and Common
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.