Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Cased Coil, Multiposition, 2 T, 17 1/2 In W
- Item # 4GEC7
- Mfr. Model # MHG24EA-17
- UNSPSC # 40101704
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 46.38 lbs.
- ItemCased Coil
- Nominal Capacity (Tons)2.0
- Height (In.)19
- Width (In.)17-1/2
- Depth (In.)21-1/2
- Liquid Line Size (In.)3/8 ODS
- Suction Line Size (In.)7/8 ODS
- Tubing MaterialInternally Groved Copper
- Fin MaterialBonded Aluminum
- For Use WithFurnace Width 17 1/2"
- RequiresTop Duct Opening W 1 1/2" x D 1 1/2", Bottom Duct Opening W 3/4" x D 3/4"
- Precharged WithNitrogen
- Agency ComplianceARI, UL
- IncludesR-410A TXV
- 13 SEERWhen Used With Matched System
- Compatible WithGermicidal Light Systems
- Condensate Drain ConnectionsTwo Sets of 3/4" N.P.T.
- Constructed WithUV Resistant Components, Fully Insulated With Faced Insulation
- Drain PanCorrosion Proof High Grade, Heat Resistant, Glass Loaded Polymer
- Manufacturers Warranty Length12 Years With Matched System
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.