Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
High Eff Furnace, Downflow, 120K BtuH, NG
- Item # 2WXX4
- Mfr. Model # GLDH120-E5B
- UNSPSC # 40101805
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 159.0 lbs.
- Item Energy Star,92% AFUE,Dn/Horiz Furnace
- Type Natural Gas
- Voltage 120
- Output (BtuH) 113,000
- Input (BtuH) 120,000
- AFUE (%) 92.1
- Height (In.) 34
- Width (In.) 24-1/2
- Depth (In.) 28-13/16
- Supply Opening Width (In.) 23-11/32
- Supply Opening Depth (In.) 20-1/8
- Available Cooling Tons 5
- CFM @ .5 ESP 2040
- Flue Dia. (In.) 2 or 3" Determined By Length of Run
- Side Return Filter Size (2) 14 x 20, With Optional External Side Filter Frame Number 2WYT6
- Number of Filters Required Side Return 2
- Additional Features 100 Percent Shut Off Main Gas Valve, Convertible to Propane, Pre-wired for Addition of Air Conditioning with Heat/Cool Relay and Electronic Air Cleaner, In-Shot Burner, Stainless Steel Primary Tubular Heat Exchanger, Secondary Heat Exchanger Made Of Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Materials, Psc-Three Speed Direct Drive High Efficiency Blower With Timed On/Off Blower, Induced Draft Blower, Integrated Furnace Control With Self Diagnostics and Electronic Ignition, Venting Applications May Be Installed As A Either 2-Pipe (Sealed Combustion) Or Single-Pipe Vent (Using Indoor Combustion Air), Vent Kit Required For Concentric or Horizontal Termination
- Transformer Rating 120V Primary, 24V Secondary, 40Va
- Agency Compliance GAMA
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Heat Exchanger Limited Lifetime Primary and Secondary, 12-Year on Parts
- Green Environmental Attribute Residential Gas Heater has Energy Factor of = 0.67, Electric = 0.92
- Green Certification or Other Recognition ENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.