Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
80 Plus PCT Eff Furnace Upflow, 50K BtuH
- Item # 2WXY1
- Mfr. Model # GMUH50-E3A
- UNSPSC # 40101805
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 97.0 lbs.
- Item80% Plus Efficiency Upflow Furnace
- TypeNatural Gas
- Output (BtuH)41,000
- Input (BtuH)50,000
- AFUE (%)81.4
- Height (In.)34
- Width (In.)14
- Depth (In.)28-13/16
- Supply Opening Width (In.)12-27/32
- Supply Opening Depth (In.)20
- Available Cooling Tons3
- CFM @ .5 ESP1200
- Flue Dia. (In.)Unit Has 3" Connection. A 3 to 4"/5" Adaptor May be Required, Determined by Installation.
- Side Return Filter Size(2) 12 x 16, With Optional External Side Filter Frame Number 2WYU3
- Bottom Return Filter Size16 x 25
- Number of Filters RequiredSide Return 2, Bottom Return 1
- Additional FeaturesSlow Opening 100 Percent Shut Off Main Gas Valve, Convertible to Propane, Pre-wired for Addition of Air Conditioning with Heat/Cool Relay and Electronic Air Cleaner, In-Shot Burner, Heat Exchanger Made Of Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Materials, Psc-Four Speed Direct Drive High Efficiency Blower With Timed On/Off Blower, Induced Draft Blower, Integrated Furnace Control With Self Diagnostics and Electronic Ignition, 1/2" NPT Gas Connection,
- Transformer Rating120V Primary, 24V Secondary, 40Va
- Agency ComplianceGAMA
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthHeat Exchanger 20 Year, 12-Year on Other Parts
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Displaying repair parts for model: GMUH50-E3A
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.