Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
High Eff Furnace, Upflow, 60K BtuH, NG
- Item # 2WXW5
- Mfr. Model # GLUA60-E3B
- UNSPSC # 40101805
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 122.0 lbs.
- ItemEnergy Star ,92% AFUE,Upflow Furnace
- TypeNatural Gas
- Output (BtuH)56,000
- Input (BtuH)60,000
- AFUE (%)92.5
- Height (In.)34
- Width (In.)17-1/2
- Depth (In.)28-13/16
- Supply Opening Width (In.)16-11/32
- Supply Opening Depth (In.)20
- Available Cooling Tons3
- CFM @ .5 ESP1100
- Flue Dia. (In.)2 or 3" Determined By Length of Run
- Side Return Filter Size15 3/4 x 25, With Optional External Side Filter Frame Number 2WYU3
- Bottom Return Filter Size16 x 24
- Number of Filters RequiredSide or Bottom Return 1
- Additional Features100 Percent Shut Off Main Gas Valve, Convertible to Propane, Pre-wired for Addition of Air Conditioning with Heat/Cool Relay and Electronic Air Cleaner, In-Shot Burner, Aluminized Steel Primary Tubular Heat Exchanger, Secondary Heat Exchanger Made Of Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Materials, Psc-Three Speed Direct Drive High Efficiency Blower With Timed On/Off Blower, Induced Draft Blower, Integrated Furnace Control With Self Diagnostics and Electronic Ignition, Venting Applications May Be Installed As A Either 2-Pipe (Sealed Combustion) Or Single-Pipe Vent (Using Indoor Combustion Air), Vent Kit Required For Concentric or Horizontal Termination
- Transformer Rating120V Primary, 24V Secondary, 40Va
- Agency ComplianceGAMA
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthHeat Exchanger Limited Lifetime Primary and Secondary, 12-Year on Parts
- Green Environmental AttributeResidential Gas Heater has Energy Factor of = 0.67, Electric = 0.92
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.