High Eff Furnace, Upflow, 105K BtuH, NG
- Item # 2WXW4
- Mfr. Model # GLUA105-E5B
- UNSPSC # 40101805
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 155.0 lbs.
- ItemEnergy Star ,92% AFUE,Upflow Furnace
- TypeNatural Gas
- Output (BtuH)97,000
- Input (BtuH)105,000
- AFUE (%)92.0
- Height (In.)34
- Width (In.)21
- Depth (In.)28-13/16
- Supply Opening Width (In.)19-27/32
- Supply Opening Depth (In.)20
- Available Cooling Tons5
- CFM @ .5 ESP1810
- Flue Dia. (In.)2 or 3" Determined By Length of Run
- Side Return Filter Size19 1/4 x 25, With Optional External Side Filter Frame Number 2WYU3
- Bottom Return Filter Size20 x 24
- Number of Filters RequiredSide or Bottom Return 1
- Additional Features100 Percent Shut Off Main Gas Valve, Convertible to Propane, Pre-wired for Addition of Air Conditioning with Heat/Cool Relay and Electronic Air Cleaner, In-Shot Burner, Aluminized Steel Primary Tubular Heat Exchanger, Secondary Heat Exchanger Made Of Corrosion Resistant Stainless Steel Materials, Psc-Three Speed Direct Drive High Efficiency Blower With Timed On/Off Blower, Induced Draft Blower, Integrated Furnace Control With Self Diagnostics and Electronic Ignition, Venting Applications May Be Installed As A Either 2-Pipe (Sealed Combustion) Or Single-Pipe Vent (Using Indoor Combustion Air), Vent Kit Required For Concentric or Horizontal Termination
- Transformer Rating120V Primary, 24V Secondary, 40Va
- Agency ComplianceGAMA
- Manufacturers Warranty LengthHeat Exchanger Limited Lifetime Primary and Secondary, 12-Year on Parts
- Green Environmental AttributeResidential Gas Heater has Energy Factor of = 0.67, Electric = 0.92
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionENERGY STAR Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is ENERGY STAR Rated.
This item is restricted for international sale.
Displaying repair parts for model: GLUA105-E5B
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I can tell you the blower on the 2WXW4 is rated for up to 5 tons of cooling. However, without doing a full load calculation on the space being heated or capacity calculation on the existing duct we cannot tell you this furnace is a good match. You may want to have your space and duct inspected by an HVAC contractor.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Ask and Answer Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.
The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any statements posted, including statements posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such statements.
Use of any linked web site provided in a post is at the user's own risk. This site should not replace the use by you of any technical product manual or other professional resource or adviser available to you.
The source for the answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are based on the information provided with the question, which may not be complete or may not apply to other situations, and based on product literature and informational materials, the content of which is provided by Grainger's product suppliers. Grainger disclaims liability for any information it provides in Ask and Answer which later may be alleged or determined by a court of law to be inaccurate or incorrect.
The answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are not intended to replace or supplement any professional, engineering or other consultation services available to its product users. Always read, understand, and follow the product information and instructions provided by the manufacturer. same on category AAA as well