Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Line Volt Mechanical Tstat, 120 to 277VAC
- Item # 2E158
- Mfr. Model # ETD-5S-6S
- NSN # 6685-01-255-5692
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4220
- Shipping Weight 0.52 lbs.
- ItemLine Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch TypeSPDT
- Switch ActionOpen/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches1
- Control Range50 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Differential2 Degrees F
- Sensor TypeBi-Metal Actuator
- For Use WithBlowers, Furnace Fans, Baseboard and Ceiling Heaters
- ApplicationHeating and Cooling
- Voltage Range120 to 277VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V4.5A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V4.5A
- Cooling Full Load @ 120V4.5A
- Cooling Full Load @ 240V4.5A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 120V22A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 240V22A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V15A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC10A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 277V22A
- Mounting TypeVertical
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Fan Controls (1003)
- Temperature Controls (797)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (383)
- Temperature Control Units (344)
- Residential Thermostats (227)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (199)
- Wall Thermostats (187)
- Single-Pole Double-Throw (SPDT) Thermostats (64)
- Fan Thermostats (38)
- Air Conditioner Thermostats (28)
- A/C Thermostats (24)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The manufacturer does not engineer this thermostat to operate with low voltage. This thermostat is only rated for line voltage 120-277.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Thanks for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.