Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Switch, Air Sensing
- Item # 2E462
- Mfr. Model # GRH3AD
- NSN # 5930-01-161-1328
- UNSPSC # 39121506
- Catalog Page # 4230
- Shipping Weight 1.15 lbs.
- ItemAir Sensing Switch
- TypeHVAC/General Purpose
- Differential (In. WC)0.02 to 0.8
- Switch TypeSPDT
- Pressure Setting Range (In. WC)0.05 to 12.0
- Electrical Rating300 VA Pilot Duty
- Sample Line ConnectorIntegral Compression
- Height (In.)6-1/8
- Width (In.)3-7/8
- Depth (In.)3-5/8
- Mounting LocationAny Vertical Surface
- Operating Temp. Range (F)-40 to 180
- ApplicationControl Electronic Air Cleaners, Humidifiers, Refrigeration Equipment, Where Air Flow must be Proved
- FunctionActivated by Positive, Negative or Differential Air Pressure, Will Not Flutter or Malfunction Due to Shock and Vibration
- Agency ComplianceCSA
- Includes1/4" Outer Diameter Tubing Nuts, Ferrules and One 12" Length of 1/4" Outer Diameter Tubing
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.