Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Line Volt Mechanical Tstat, 110 to 125VAC
- Item # 11Z436
- Mfr. Model # KTO-121B
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4223
- Shipping Weight 1.65 lbs.
- ItemLine Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch TypeSPST
- Switch ActionClose On Rise
- Number of Switches1
- Control Range-10 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Differential6 Degrees F
- Sensor TypeBi-Metal
- FeaturesHSJ Cord with Piggyback Plug, Mount with Suspension Chain or Wire
- For Use WithFans and Portable, Fixed Cooling Systems
- ApplicationCooling Only
- Enclosure TypeSteel
- Input Voltage120VAC
- Voltage Range110 to 125VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V13.8A
- Cooling Full Load @ 120V13.8A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 120V58.8A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V15A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V58.8A
- Full Load Amps13.8A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V13.8A
- Mounting TypeSuspension Chain or Wire
- Number of Relay Inputs1
- Number of Relay Outputs1
- Number of Stages1
- Includes6 ft. Cord
- StandardsETL C/US
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.