Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Line Volt Mechanical Tstat, 120 to 277VAC
- Item # 2E158
- Mfr. Model # ETD-5S-6S
- NSN # 6685-01-255-5692
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4220
- Shipping Weight 0.52 lbs.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch Type SPDT
- Switch Action Open/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Control Range 50 Degrees to 90 Degrees F
- Differential 2 to 4 Degrees F
- Height 4-3/4"
- Width 2-3/4"
- Depth 1-1/2"
- Sensor Type Bi-Metal Actuator
- For Use With Blowers, Furnace Fans, Baseboard and Ceiling Heaters
- Color White
- Application Heating and Cooling
- Voltage Range 120 to 277VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 4.5A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V 4.5A
- Cooling Full Load @ 120V 4.5A
- Cooling Full Load @ 240V 4.5A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 120V 22A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 240V 22A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V 15A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC 10A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V 22A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 277V 22A
- Mounting Type Vertical
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (895)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (480)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (304)
- Line Voltage Thermostats (268)
- Thermostatic Temperature Controls (215)
- Single-Pole Thermostats (151)
- Ventilation Controls (136)
- Ventilation Temperature Controls (127)
- Single-Pole Double-Throw (SPDT) Thermostats (106)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thanks for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
The manufacturer does not engineer this thermostat to operate with low voltage. This thermostat is only rated for line voltage 120-277.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.