Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Line Volt Mechanical Tstat, 110 to 125VAC
- Item # 11Z436
- Mfr. Model # KTO-121B
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 3778
- Shipping Weight 1.65 lbs.
- Item Line Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch Type SPST
- Switch Action Close On Rise
- Number of Switches 1
- Control Range -10 Degrees to 100 Degrees F
- Differential 6 to 8 Degrees F
- Height 5-1/2"
- Width 2-1/2"
- Depth 2"
- Sensor Type Bi-Metal
- Features HSJ Cord with Piggyback Plug, Mount with Suspension Chain or Wire
- For Use With Fans and Portable, Fixed Cooling Systems
- Color Black
- Application Cooling Only
- Enclosure Type Steel
- Input Voltage 120VAC
- Voltage Range 110 to 125VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V 13.8A
- Cooling Full Load @ 120V 13.8A
- Cooling Locked Rotor @ 120V 58.8A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V 15A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V 58.8A
- Full Load Amps 13.8A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V 13.8A
- Mounting Type Suspension Chain or Wire
- Number of Relay Inputs 1
- Number of Relay Outputs 1
- Number of Stages 1
- Includes 6 ft. Cord
- Standards ETL C/US
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.