Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Attic Fan T-Stat, 80 Deg to 130 Deg F
- Item # 2E340
- Mfr. Model # 1A22-7
- UNSPSC # 41112209
- Catalog Page # 4220
- Shipping Weight 0.56 lbs.
- ItemAttic Fan Thermostat
- Switch TypeSPST
- Switch ActionClose on Rise
- Number of Switches1
- Control Range80 Degrees to 130 Degrees F
- Differential15 Degrees F
- Sensor TypeBimetal
- For Use WithAttic Ventilators, Fans and Dampers
- ColorBeige/Silver Face
- ApplicationAttic Fan Control, Cooling Only
- Voltage Range120 to 240VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V13.8A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V10A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V13.8A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC10A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 120V82.8A
- Locked Rotor Amps @ 240V60A
- MountingStandard 2" x 4" Vertical Box
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (895)
- Temperature Control Units (366)
- Line Voltage Thermostats (249)
- Thermostatic Temperature Controls (172)
- Single-Pole Single-Throw (SPST) Thermostats (139)
- Ventilation Controls (131)
- Ventilation Temperature Controls (129)
- Cooling Controls (55)
- Fan Thermostats (41)
- Attic Fan Controls (2)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thanks for your help.
Virtual Polymer Compounds, LLC
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.