Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
LED Light Fixture, Grid Mount, LED Replacement For 2 Lamp LFL, 3500K, Lumens 3800
- Item # 21RU98
- Mfr. Model # LEPC22-35HLG-LL-EU
- UNSPSC # 32111503
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 20.0 lbs.
- Item LED Light Fixture, Grid Mount
- Watts 38
- Lumens 3800
- Lumens Per Watt 101
- Color Temp. 3500K
- Length 24"
- Width 24"
- Height 3-3/8"
- Dimmable / Non-Dimmable Non-Dimmable
- Voltage 120 to 277
- CRI 80
- Temp. Range 0 to 25 Degrees C
- Standards UL 1598 and 2108
- LED Replacement For 2 Lamp LFL
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition DesignLights Consortium (DLC)
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is DesignLights Consortium (DLC).
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.