Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Light Fixture, 15 to 90W, 120-277V
- Item # 21RU97
- Mfr. Model # BIL4-232-EPU
- UNSPSC # 32111503
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 7.8 lbs.
- Item Decorative Light Fixture
- Fixture Type Linear Fixture
- Lamp Quantity 2
- Housing Finish White Aluminum
- Lens Type Acrylic
- Lamp Type T8
- Energy Star Compliant No
- Mounting Wall, Ceiling, Suspended
- Suggested Lamp Item No. GE68853
- Fixture Wattage 15 to 90W
- Length 48"
- Height 4"
- Width 6"
- Diameter 6"
- Lamp Watts 32W
- Voltage 120 to 277VAC
- Description/Special Features For Use In Stairwells, Hallways, Parking Structures, Restrooms, Sensor, Bi-Level light control
- Ballast Type Programmed Start
- Ballast Quantity 2
- Housing Material Aluminum
- Lamp Included Yes
- Ambient Temp. Range Approx. -20 Degrees to 120 Degrees F
- Standards UL 1598 and 924
- Series Bi-Level Luminaire
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Footnotes Standard RWS configuration includes an F17 Default Center Lamp (DCL) in each 4' section driven by a T8-IS-LP-UE Ballast. Sensor controls both F32 lamps.
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.