Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Coupler, Polypropylene, Gray, Push In
- Item # 23MH30
- Mfr. Model # HFCD16812
- UNSPSC # 40142610
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.33 lbs.
- TypePush In
- Barb Size1/2"
- Stem OD1/2"
- Hose Inside Dia. (In.)1/2
- ConnectionBarb x Coupler
- Material of ConstructionPolypropylene
- Max. Pressure (PSI)60
- Temp. Range32 Degrees to 160 Degrees F
- StandardsFDA, USDA, ROHS
- Package Quantity1
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Tubing Fittings (10782)
- Quick-Connect Fittings (4831)
- Push-to-Connect Fittings (4069)
- Plastic Tubing Fittings (4061)
- Hose Barb Fittings (2276)
- Quick-Connect Couplings (1698)
- Hose Barb Couplings (474)
- Polypropylene Barbed Tubing Fittings (466)
- Polypropylene Tubing Couplings (205)
- Polypropylene Push-to-Connect Tubing Fittings (197)
- Polypropylene Tubing Fittings (164)
- Polypropylene Barbed Couplings (137)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.