Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemTap and Die Set
- SAE or MetricMetric
- Left/Right HandRight Hand
- MaterialHigh Speed Steel
- Number of Pieces17
- Cutting Sizes5
- Die TypeRound Adjustable
- Sizes IncludedM6 x 1, M7 x 1, M8 x 1.25, M10 x 1.5, M12 x 1.75
- Size/RangeM6 to M12
- Thread TypeMetric
- Tap Wrench Number333
- IncludesOne High Speed Ground Thread Plug Tap, One High Speed Round Adj. Die, and One High Speed Jobber Drill for Each Cutting Size, No. 14 Die Stock, and No. 333 Tap Wrench
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.