Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Universal Sensing Probe Kit
- Item # 6XPX8
- Mfr. Model # 60681-396
- UNSPSC # 41111927
- Catalog Page # 4230
- Shipping Weight 0.2 lbs.
- ItemUniversal Sensing Probe Kit
- Insertion Length (In.)Adjustable
- Exterior Length (In.)Adjustable
- Overall Length (In.)7
- Mounting FlangeYes
- Flange Dia. (In.)1-1/2
- Mounting Hole Dia. (In.)3/16
- Mounting Hole Center to Center (In.)13/16
- Fitting Size1/4 In
- For Use WithAir Sensing Applications
- IncludesUniversal 7" Probe, Mounting Flange, Set Screw, 3 Ft 1/4 Tubing, Mounting Screws, Slip On Adaptor
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I like to see on a diagram of the installation of this part i would be installing?
I want to install a booster fan in a flexible duck work 7" so it will turn on when the AC unit comes on and trigger the booster fan to come on .
If you could please call 800-472-4643 and speak with one of our tech reps they will be able to assist you in getting the necessary switch.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.