Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemAir Sensing Switch
- TypePneumatic Signal Output
- Differential (In. WC)+/-0.01
- Switch TypeNone
- Pressure Setting Range (In. WC)0.15 to 2.0
- Sample Line ConnectorIntegral Compression
- Height (In.)6-1/8
- Width (In.)3-1/4
- Depth (In.)2-3/4
- Operating Temp. Range (F)-40 to 180
- ApplicationFor HVAC and Energy Management Uses where a Pneumatic Output Signal for Actuation is Required or in an Intrinsically Safe Environment when Electrical Arcing must be Avoided
- FeaturesAdjustable Set Point Range as Low as 0.05" to 12.0" WC, Compact Size, Wide Operating Temperature Range, Reliability, Long Life and Proven Ability to Withstand High Shock and Vibration Condition, Fan On and Air Flow 20 Psig
- FunctionSenses Positive, Negative or Differential Air Pressure
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.