Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Air Sensing Switch, Adjustable
- Item # 6XPX7
- Mfr. Model # NS2-0000-05
- UNSPSC # 39121501
- Catalog Page # 4230
- Shipping Weight 0.3 lbs.
- ItemAir Sensing Switch
- TypeHVAC OEM
- Differential (In. WC)0.03 to 0.09
- Switch TypeSPDT
- Pressure Setting Range (In. WC)0.10 - 10.0
- Electrical Rating1/10 HP @ 120 to 277 VAC, 28 VA Pilot Duty @ 24 VAC, 125 VA Pilot Duty @ 120 VAC
- Sample Line Connector1/4" O.D.
- Height (In.)1-11/16
- Width (In.)3-7/16
- Depth (In.)3-1/16
- Dia. (In.)2-1/2
- Mounting Holes O.C. (In.)3-5/32
- Operating Temp. Range (F)-40 to 180
- ApplicationResidential Furnaces
- Agency ComplianceUL, CUL, CSA, CE, Australian Gas Assoc
- IncludesField Adjustable Switch, Black Set Point Screw, Hex Key, (5) Color-Coded Springs, (4) Color-Coded Orifices, Half Strap Mounting Bracket, Angle Bracket, Mounting Screws
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
How long could it maybe last before an internal part corrodes?
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.