Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Kevlar Shears, Fabric and Thread, Bent, Right Hand, High Carbon Steel, Length of Cut: 2-1/2"
- Item # 5EHK2
- Mfr. Model # 18425
- UNSPSC # 27111506
- Catalog Page # 1033
- Shipping Weight 0.25 lbs.
- Primary Application Fabric and Thread
- Item Kevlar Shears
- Left/Right Hand Right Hand
- Handle Style Bent
- Overall Length 8"
- Length of Cut 2-1/2"
- Blade Material High Carbon Steel
- Tip Shape Sharp
- Cutting Edge Micro Serrated
- Adjustable No
- Handle Design Ring and Enlarged Bow
- Handle Material Plastic
- Handle Color Gray
- Features Micro-Serrated Blades for Grip and Cut Performance, Molybdenum and Vanadium Blades for Industrial Strength
- Application For Cutting Kevlar(R), Plastic and Canvas
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Item # 5EHJ7CLAUSS
Price $10.78 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.