Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPressure Washer
- Water TypeCold
- Operating Pressure4000 psi
- Engine Size404cc
- Engine BrandSubaru
- Flow Rate3.4 gpm
- Fuel TypeGas
- Duty RatingLight to Medium
- Hose Dimensions3/8" x 50 ft.
- Usable Hours per Week10 to 20
- Pump DriveDirect
- Pump TypeCrankshaft
- Starter TypeRecoil
- Piston MaterialSolid Ceramic
- Net Weight142 lb.
- IncludesHose, Trigger Gun, 36" Wand, Solid Steel Axles, And Pneumatic Tires. Choremaster(R)Feature Fold-Down Steel Handles and Inline Water Strainer. Quick-Connect Nozzles: 15 Degrees , 25 Degrees and Chemical. Low Oil Shutdown On Subaru Engines
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.