Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemArc Flash Protection Clothing Kit
- Fits Chest Size48" to 50"
- Fits Waist Size40" to 42"
- MaterialFR Cotton Blend (88% Cotton, 12% Nylon)
- ATPV Rating12 cal./cmÂ²
- Hazard Risk Category (HRC)2
- StandardsNFPA 70E 2012, NFPA 2112, ASTM F1606-00
- IncludesCoveralls, Hard Cap, Face Shield, Chin Cup, Cap Bracket, 11" Class 0 Rubber Glvs, Leather Protector Glvs, (size 10), Safety Glasses, Ear Plugs, Balaclava, Glove And Gear Bag
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Garments (30256)
- Apparel (30099)
- Protective Clothing (30007)
- Flame-Resistant Clothing (6817)
- Flame-Resistant Coveralls (1648)
- FR Coveralls (1648)
- Arc-Flash-Protective Clothing (1282)
- Arc Flash Protective Clothing (1128)
- Electrical-Protective Clothing (1069)
- Electrical Protective Clothing (1054)
- Hard Hats (631)
- Electrical-Protective Coveralls (290)
- Balaclavas (74)
- Arc Flash Protective Apparel Bags (63)
- Protective Apparel Bags (38)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.