Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Cable Protector 45Right, Hinged, 5 Channel
- Item # 5MKK0
- Mfr. Model # GDT5X125-R-O/B
- UNSPSC # 24141510
- Catalog Page # 495
- Shipping Weight 13.75 lbs.
- ItemCable Protector 45 Degrees Right Turn
- Connection StyleDog Bone
- Number of Channels5
- ColorBlack and Orange
- Length2 ft.
- Channel Width1-1/4"
- Channel Height1-1/4"
- Load Capacity10,500 lb.
- Max. Cable Dia.1-1/4"
- For Use WithVehicle and pedestrian traffic. Ideal for amusement parks, entertainment venues, sporting events, industrial, construction, commercial applications
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Cable Protectors (2000)
- Cable Organizers (411)
- Cable Management Organizers (409)
- Wire Management Organizers (271)
- Wire Management Channels (262)
- Wire Management Cable Organizers (256)
- Voice/Data Cable Channels (201)
- Cable Covers (174)
- Cable Guards (166)
- Cable Ramps (164)
- Floor Raceways (164)
- Hose and Cable Bridges (164)
- Hose Ramps (164)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.