Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pliers and Wrench Set, Handle Type: Dipped, Number of Pieces: 8
- Item # 10N540
- Mfr. Model # GS-28
- UNSPSC # 27112113
- Catalog Page # 1058
- Shipping Weight 6.1 lbs.
- Item Pliers and Wrench Set
- Number of Pieces 8
- Includes (1) Each: 10" Adjustable Wrench, 6" Slip Joint Plier w/Cutter, 6" Non-Slip Grip Diagonal Cut Plier, 7-1/2" Long Nose Plier w/Cutter, 9" Non-Slip Grip Linesman Plier, 6-1/2" V-Jaw Tongue and Groove Plier, 10" V-Jaw Tongue and Groove Plier, 12" Curved, V-Jaw Tongue and Groove Plier
- Handle Type Dipped
- Handle Color Blue
- Material Carbon Steel
- Standards ANSI
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Item # 2NYY8IRWIN VISE-GRIP
Clearance Price $211.85 / each
Price $229.75 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.