Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemPower Distribution Cart
- Voltage Rating120/208VAC
- InletCam Locks
- Outlet(8) 20A @ 120/208V L21-20R Non-GFCI, (2) 20A @ 125V 5-20R GFCI
- Number of Poles4
- Number of Wires5
- Material of ConstructionStainless Steel
- Enclosure RatingNEMA 3R
- FeaturesMain Circuit Breaker
- StandardsUL, cUL
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electrical Outlets (2129)
- Electrical Receptacles (2123)
- Surge Protectors (847)
- Electrical Surge Protectors (843)
- GFCI (Ground Fault) Outlets (334)
- GFCI (Ground Fault) Receptacles (327)
- GFCI Outlets (324)
- Ground Fault Receptacles (316)
- GFCI Receptacles (308)
- Electrical Panels (210)
- Power Distribution Centers (30)
- Construction Temporary Power Panels (28)
- Jobsite Temporary Power Panels (28)
- Temporary Power Panels (28)
- Power Distribution Carts (9)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.