Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
HID Lamp, Metal Halide Lamp Type, BT37 Bulb Shape, Open Fixture Type, 1000 Watts
- Item # 14V999
- Mfr. Model # 5910
- UNSPSC # 39101614
- Catalog Page # 659
- Shipping Weight 1.75 lbs.
- Item HID Lamp
- Overall Bulb Shape BT
- Bulb Shape BT37
- Bulb Base Type Mogul Screw (E39)
- Watts 1000
- Bulb Color Temp. 4000K
- Lumens 110,000
- Shatter-Resistant No
- Bulb Technology Metal Halide
- Color Rendering Index 65
- Average Bulb Life 9000 hr.
- For Enclosed Fixtures Yes
- Indoor/Outdoor Usage Indoor/Outdoor
- Bulb Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Bulb Min. Starting Temp. -40 Degrees F
- Bulb Operating Temp. Range -40 Degrees to 250 Degrees F
- Standards ETL UL 153
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item has one or more environmentally preferable attributes. For additional information, see the Tech Specs tab on the product description page.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.