Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Power Distribution Box125/250VAC Voltage Rating, 50 Amps, Number of Poles: 3
- Item # 4MZX7
- Mfr. Model # 6508G
- UNSPSC # 39121406
- Catalog Page # 509
- Shipping Weight 30.3 lbs.
- ItemPower Distribution Box
- Voltage Rating125/250VAC
- Outlet(4) L5-20R GFCI
- Number of Poles3
- Number of Wires4
- Cord Length6 ft.
- Material of ConstructionHeavy-Duty Steel
- Enclosure RatingNEMA 3R
- Features1-Phase, Automatic/Manual GFCI With Legs
- StandardsUL, CSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electrical Receptacles (2224)
- Electrical Outlets (2220)
- Surge Protectors (926)
- Electrical Surge Protectors (922)
- GFCI (Ground Fault) Outlets (392)
- GFCI (Ground Fault) Receptacles (385)
- GFCI Outlets (380)
- GFCI Receptacles (364)
- Ground Fault Receptacles (364)
- Spider Boxes (153)
- Power Distribution Centers (29)
- Construction Temporary Power Boxes (20)
- Jobsite Temporary Power Boxes (20)
- Temporary Power Boxes (20)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.