Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemUnit Bearing Motor
- Motor ApplicationHVAC/R
- Motor Sub ApplicationRefrigerator/Freezer
- Motor TypeShaded Pole
- EnclosureTotally Enclosed Air-Over
- Nameplate RPM1550
- Full Load Amps0.25
- Output Watts2.3
- MountingRear and Foot
- Thermal ProtectionImpedance
- Insulation ClassB
- Service Factor1.0
- Frame MaterialAluminum
- Max. Ambient Temp.50 Degrees C
- Length Less Shaft2-13/16"
- Overall Length3-3/16"
- Shaft TypeThreaded 1/4-20
- Shaft Dia.1/4"
- Shaft Length3/8"
- Shaft OrientationHorizontal or Up
- Body Dia.3-1/2"
- Bolt Circle Dia.2-13/16"
- RPM Range1501-1600
- IncludesVibration Dampening Hub Washer, Speed Nut and (4) Mounting Screw
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (5904)
- HVAC Motors (1583)
- 1-Phase HVAC Motors (1120)
- Foot-Mount Motors (517)
- Totally Enclosed Air-Over Motors (395)
- TEAO Motors (324)
- Shaded Pole Motors (323)
- Refrigerator Fan Motors (144)
- Refrigerator/Freezer Fan Motors (144)
- Evaporative Cooler Motors (126)
- Beverage Machine Motors (115)
- Unit Bearing Motors (93)
- TEAO Shaded Pole Motors (81)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.