Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemSquare Flange Pool Pump Motor
- Motor ApplicationPumps
- Motor Sub ApplicationPool and Spa Pumps
- Motor TypePSC
- EnclosureOpen Dripproof
- Nameplate RPM3450
- Full Load Amps12.6/6.3
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Insulation ClassB
- Service Factor1.25
- Max. Ambient Temp.50 Degrees C
- ShaftThreaded 1/2-20 UNF-2A RH and 1/4-20 UNC-2B LH
- Shaft Material303 Stainless Steel
- Shaft Dia.5/8"
- Efficiency GroupHigh
- RPM Range3001-3600
- DesignTwo Compartment
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: AZ, CA and FL.
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8223)
- Pump Motors (5015)
- Dripproof Motors (2473)
- 1-Phase Pump-Duty Motors (946)
- Capacitor-Start Pump Motors (944)
- Pump-Duty Capacitor-Start Motors (936)
- Capacitor-Start Pump-Duty Motors (922)
- Open Dripproof (ODP) Capacitor-Start Motors (755)
- Spa Motors (361)
- Spa/Hot Tub Motors (257)
- Pool Pump Motors (233)
- Swimming Pool Motors (233)
- Swimming Pool Pump Motors (233)
- Jet Pump Motors (157)
- Square-Flange Motors (52)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.