Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Motor, PSC, 1/8 HP, 1625 RPM, 115V, 42Y, OAO
- Item # 4UY16
- Mfr. Model # 9712
- UNSPSC # 26101602
- Catalog Page # 70
- Shipping Weight 8.55 lbs.
- ItemDirect Drive Blower Motor
- Motor ApplicationHVAC/R
- Motor Sub ApplicationDirect Dr Fan/Blower
- Motor DesignPermanent Split Capacitor
- Motor Enclosure DesignOpen Air-Over
- Nameplate RPM1625
- Full Load Amps1.9
- Service Factor1.0
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Insulation ClassB
- Number of Speeds3
- Motor Mounting TypeRing
- Motor Mounting PositionHorizontal
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Motor Shaft RotationCW/CCW
- Body Dia.5"
- Length Less Shaft5-7/16"
- Shaft Dia.1/2"
- Shaft Length5-1/4"
- Motor Shaft DesignFlat
- Capacitor IncludedNo
- Capacitor RequiredYes
- Resilient Ring Dia.2-1/2"
- Ring to Ring Center5-1/16"
- Stud LocationBoth Ends
- Stud Pattern3-1/4 x 3-1/4"
- Stud Size#8-32 x 7/8, #8-32 x 1/2"
- Bolt Circle Dia.4-5/8"
- RPM Range1601-1700
- StandardsUL Recognized, CSA Certified
- ApplicationFurnace Blower, Unit Heater, Ventilators and Other Shaft Mounted Fan and Blower Applications
- IncludesResilient Mounting Ring
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8424)
- Fan Motors (4298)
- Blower Motors (3286)
- HVAC Motors (1716)
- 1-Phase HVAC Motors (1309)
- Direct-Drive Motors (866)
- Furnace Blower Motors (831)
- HVAC PSC Motors (710)
- PSC HVAC Motors (704)
- Heating/Cooling Motors (684)
- Open Air-Over (OPAO) PSC Motors (444)
- 1-Phase Direct-Drive Motors (427)
- PSC Direct-Drive Motors (375)
- Direct-Drive PSC Motors (291)
- PSC Furnace Blower Motors (255)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.