Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Motor, PSC, 1/2 HP, 1625 RPM, 115V, 48Y, OAO
- Item # 4MA88
- Mfr. Model # FDL1054
- UNSPSC # 26101602
- Catalog Page # 70
- Shipping Weight 15.95 lbs.
- ItemDirect Drive Blower Motor
- Motor ApplicationHVAC/R
- Motor Sub ApplicationDirect Dr Fan/Blower
- Motor DesignPSC
- Motor Enclosure DesignOpen Air-Over
- Nameplate RPM1625
- Full Load Amps7.6
- Service Factor1.0
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Insulation ClassA
- Number of Speeds3
- Motor Mounting TypeStud
- Motor Mounting PositionAll Angle
- Motor Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Motor Shaft RotationCW/CCW
- Body Dia.5-5/8"
- Length Less Shaft6-1/8"
- Shaft Dia.1/2"
- Shaft Length5-15/16"
- Motor Shaft DesignFlat
- Capacitor IncludedNo
- Capacitor Required2MDV9
- Resilient Ring Dia.2-1/4"
- Ring to Ring Center5-11/16"
- Stud LocationShaft End
- Stud Pattern3-5/8 x 3-5/8"
- Stud Size#8-32 x 1-5/8"
- RPM Range1601-1700
- StandardsUL Recognized, CSA Certified
- ApplicationFan Coils, Dual Wheel Blower
- IncludesResilient Mounting Ring
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8353)
- Fan Motors (4250)
- Blower Motors (3269)
- HVAC Motors (1695)
- 1-Phase HVAC Motors (1295)
- Direct-Drive Motors (860)
- Furnace Blower Motors (828)
- HVAC PSC Motors (708)
- PSC HVAC Motors (703)
- Heating/Cooling Motors (682)
- Open Air-Over (OPAO) PSC Motors (442)
- 1-Phase Direct-Drive Motors (425)
- PSC Direct-Drive Motors (375)
- Direct-Drive PSC Motors (291)
- PSC Furnace Blower Motors (255)
- Furnace Blower PSC Motors (218)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.