Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item # 6MKP7
- Mfr. Model # 9781111127077
- UNSPSC # 55101524
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.2 lbs.
- Book TitleBrakes
- Book FormatPaperback
- Book TypeAutomotive
- PublisherDelmar Cengage Learning
- Publication Date20/06/2011
- Number of Pages176
- Book DescriptionThis Manual will Ensure that You not only Understand the Task List and therefore the Content your Actual Certification Exam will be Based Upon, But also Provides Descriptions of the Various Types of Questions on a Typical ASE Exam, as well as Presents Valuable Test Taking Strategies Enabling you to be Fully Prepared and Confident on Test Day
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.