Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Significant Changes to the P, IM and IFGC
- Item # 8XAK0
- Mfr. Model # 9781418053826
- UNSPSC # 60106102
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 1.6 lbs.
- Item Code Book
- Book Title Significant Changes to the International Plumbing, International Mechanical and International Fuel Gas Code
- Book Format Paperback
- Book Type Plumbing
- Publisher Delmar Cengage Learning
- ISBN-10 1418053821
- ISBN-13 978-1418053826
- Language English
- Number of Pages 256
- Height 10-63/64"
- Width 8-7/16"
- Depth 7/16"
- Book Description This "one-Stop" Resource Identifies The Significant Changes that Occurred Between The 2003 and 2006 Editions of The international Plumbing Code, The International Mechanical Code, and The international Fuel Gas Code so that Users can Comply with The Requirements and Implement The Changes in a Cost Effective Manner
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.