Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Residential Construction Academy
- Item # 8N724
- Mfr. Model # 9781418052843
- UNSPSC # 55101509
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 2.75 lbs.
- ItemReference Book
- Book TitleResidential Construction Academy: Masonry, Brick and Block Construction
- Book FormatHardcover
- Book TypeMasonry
- PublisherDelmar Cengage Learning
- Publication Date8/28/2007
- Number of Pages480
- Book DescriptionThis Book Introduces and Explains Modern Residential Masonry Construction Procedures, as well as Current Building and Construction Industry Safety Regulations Relevant to the Field. Beginning Masons, Designers, Homebuilders, Student sand Apprentices alike Will Benefit from the Clear Diagrams and Step-by-Step Procedures
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.