Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Knowing your Buildings
- Item # 9YDD9
- Mfr. Model # 9781435481893
- UNSPSC # 55101509
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 0.85 lbs.
- ItemReference Book
- Book TitleKnowing your Buildings
- Book FormatPaperback
- Book TypeBuilding Maintenance
- PublisherCengage Learning
- Publication Date14/12/2009
- Number of Pages250
- Book DescriptionThe Book Opens with a Chapter Dedicated to Risk Management at Structure Fires and an Overview of Building Construction Basics to Emphasize the Importance of Firefighter Safety in Incident Response in the Following A-Z Chapters, Terms and Definitions are Organized Alphabetically, and Include Photos, Diagrams, Drawings and Charts to Clearly Explain and Provide Visual Examples of Building Construction Materials and Techniques
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Reference Books (1331)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.